While we make every attempt to manage and update all data, information, links, www.break-away.in gives no assurance or warranty regarding complete accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the content or information on the site. We suggest that visitors to www.break-away.in should not act upon any information without first seeking an offline communication with us.
Disclaimer for Links to External Sites
www.break-away.in accepts no liability for advertising or links to external, or third party websites. Links do not imply any endorsement, and we do not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any advertising links or images. We are not responsible for content on external sites, embedded content, or frames.
This document outlines the type of personal information we collect when you use this site, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard this information. Our goal is to provide safe, intense, exploratory and meaningful experiences across India. We also recognize the importance of protecting your privacy online. This policy applies only to the pages on www.break-away.in domain. Other sites which are linked from this site may be governed by different policies.
Visitors can use this site, after we provide them with a temporary login(their email id, and their password). After receiving them over email, they make their own account by navigating to "mybreakaway" link on the website. We log personal data such as your name or e-mail address, interests to only serve you with better and relevant breakaways. Our information storage is safe and secure. Our database of information is not open to any team within our organization itself. In general, all standard web servers recognize the IP address of the visitor and the page on the site that is accessed. Our servers are protected by standard security measures and constant monitoring.
In addition, we may use various statistical programs to measure traffic levels and improve the content of the site. These programs collect statistics on the most common pages visited and other common data from the web server. This data is used only by us and is not shared with any other companies or sites.
Our breakaway live page
Our breakaway live page is a feed from all the members quoting on our facebook page and following us on twitter. Their credentials will be visible on our live page, however we do not store any of that data with us.
- As a customer, he/she is fully aware of the dangers and inherent risks of illness, injury, death, loss & damage of property that may be involved in travelling into forests and remote parts
- It is customer's sole discretion to insure him/her self, their belongings and against accidental death & disability, major medical, emergency medical evacuation, loss of personal effects and trip cancellation.
- The customer recognizes that such risks pertaining to forces of nature may be present at any time, before, during and after his or her arrival.
- The customer is fully aware that medical services and facilities may not be readily available at all destinations; he/she should come equipped with the basics.
- The customer agrees not to sue breakaway, the owners, their appointed DMC/agents, associates, office members, suppliers and / or employees on account of any losses, claims, costs, liabilities or damages - and further, and agree not to claim the unenforceability of this agreement.
The customer agrees that the foregoing obligation shall be binding upon him or her personally as well as upon his or her heirs, executors, trustees, administrators and members of his or her family.